The simulator about care of horses, is a lot of similar projects on GBA, in it, apparently on screenshots, it is possible also to build.
The simulator about care of horses, is a lot of similar projects on GBA, continuation of a game.
In this collection of 4 classical games in which the main acting character the round, yellow and nice hero overcomes various levels eats tablets, ghosts and fruit, trying to eat as much as possibl.
Respectable inhabitants of Pac-World were captured, and now hold them on various thematic tables for a pinball, and Pak Men has to release them, having successfully played a pinball.
Pak Men has to overcome 20 levels and, of course, will meet counteraction of disgusting ghosts.
The main character Pak Men jumps, the task at him simple runs on numerous levels, various landscapes, and: to return the stolen magic gold fruit on the former place and thus to restore rest in the.
The simulator of a peculiar resort for animals.
The main character the beginning gangster with huge ambitions.
Many centuries ago.
Game Boy Advance games Game Boy Advance (GBA) - Play Game Boy Advance games online
The Game Boy Advance (abbreviated as GBA) is a 32-bit handheld game system by Nintendo. It is the successor to the Game Boy Color.
The Game Boy Advance was first shown at Spaceworld Tokyo on August 24, 2000. In Japan, the Game Boy Advance went on sale on March 21, 2001 for 9,800 yen (about $100); in the US, sales began later. The console retained compatibility with the Game Boy and Game Boy Color. There are both 2D and 3D games for the console (for example, Need For Speed, Serious Sam Advance, etc.)
In 2003, Nintendo released the Game Boy Advance SP, a more compact clamshell variant with lights and a rechargeable battery. The Game Boy Advance SP had several limited editions (Famicom edition, Mario Limited Edition Pak, Zelda Pak, Final Fantasy Tactics edition, etc.)
In 2005, the Game Boy Micro appeared, another compact version of the Game Boy Advance.
Specifications for Game Boy Advance
- Processor: 32-bit arm7tdmi at 16.78MHz and Z80 at 8MHz.
- RAM: 32 KB, 256 KB external RAM
- Video RAM: 96 KB
- Drives: cartridges 4-32 MB.
- Screen: TFT, 240×160 pixels, 32,768 colors, diagonal 74 mm.
- Controls: D-pad (+), L and R shifts, A and B buttons, SELECT, START.
- Additionally: Smooth volume control, headphone output (Mini-jack 3.5 mm). Works with cartridges from Game Boy and Game Boy Color. serial port. It has the ability to connect up to 4 set-top boxes in one network. Powered by 2 AA batteries (3 volts).
- There was also a very rare model with a TV-out and non-switchable backlight in a classic case.